Please register by 11:59pm January 14th.
Please join us for the Annual Farmers Market Support Program Gathering! There will be good food, discussions over the future of farmers markets in Kentucky, tales from “Tired Market Managers” (more info below), and so many resources from different Kentucky organizations that you’ll always have someone to turn to.
- The building and parking lot are wheelchair accessible.
- The meals will have gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and vegetarian options. Please let us know if you have other dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- In respect for those with chemical sensitivities, please consider refraining from using strongly scented personal care products.
- Children are warmly welcome but we will not be offering childcare. We will have child friendly activities to keep little hands busy.
- Our goal is towards a zero waste event so please bring your own mug and/or water bottle.
- If you are unsure if this space would be a good fit for you or another person that will be coming with you please contact James Cochran firstname.lastname@example.org
9:00 Light Breakfast
9:50 Ice Breaker: Stories from a tired manager (throughout the day)
10:00 Policy Update
10:45 Report on Kentucky Double Dollars and the FMSP
11:30 Networking Lunch
12:30 Vendor Development
1:40 The Future of the KY Farmers Markets
For Full Registration, Click
Question? Shoot us an email!
Got a Funny Story to Share About This Year’s Market?
We Market Managers have to navigate all sorts of situations over the course of a year. Sometimes, those situations become great stories. During this year’s Annual Gathering, we want to give you a chance to tell your favorites! We are seeking leader stories that we can all relate to, and hopefully laugh about now that it’s over. These stories will be told by the authors during the annual gathering, but we’ll work with you if you’ve got a little stage fright.
A couple of ground rules:
- Stories will need to be
- Submitted ahead of time (see link below)
- 5 minutes or less
- Stories cannot be
- Negative in tone
If you’re interested in sharing your story, email us a draft!