When you support CFA you…
- Support the growth of local farm and food systems
- Help CFA to stay nimble and responsive to community needs
- Allow CFA to continue doing advocacy work, credibly representing small farmers’ interests in Frankfort and D.C.
- Invest in an organization that is inclusive of and accessible to a diverse membership and serves a base of farmers and consumers
- Become a part of a network of like-minded Kentuckians who believe in agriculture as a viable economic stimulator, necessary for healthy communities.
- Build your network and meet lifelong friends who care about agriculture, farms, and food.
- Stay informed of current happenings around Kentucky Agriculture through our customizable newsletter subscriptions.
- Tell your story! We tap our members first for social media shout-outs, media interviews, meetings with policymakers, writing op-eds, and more.
- Access to member-only events, both virtual conversations, and in-person get-togethers.
- Access to a talented team of staff members working to support YOU.
Additional benefits based on membership type can be found here in CFA’s Member Portal.
Click the “donate” button above to become a member, renew your membership, or donate via our secure online form.
Recommended dues are $30.00 per year. However, we encourage you to give what you can.
Becoming a Sustaining Giver is one of the very best ways to support CFA. Your automatic, monthly donation is convenient for you and gives the organization the most valuable gifts: consistency, security and flexibility to continue policy work.