- Kentucky Department of Agriculture: visit the KDA website and access information and resources on state licensing, regulations, promotional assistance, and more.
- Kentucky Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (KCARD) offers one on one business planning, grant writing, and cooperative development assistance.
- UK Center for Crop Diversification (CCD) offers price reports, food safety trainings, production webinars, record keeping tools, and more.
- Natural Resources and Conservation Service offers a variety of land management assistance and the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP), which is a source of funding for high tunnels.
- Grow Appalachia is a great resource for farmers in Eastern Kentucky ARC counties (and beyond) providing education, technical assistance, and other support to farmers, especially beginning farmers.
- Kentucky Horticulture Council is a great resource for specialty crop growers, offering support, education, and a variety of services.
- Kentucky OneStop Business Portal: apply to register your farm business with the state and more.
- Mental Health Resource For Farmers: Parker Bowling (CSW) provides holistic psychotherapy services for folks ages 16+ around KY via telehealth. As a current farmer and former market manager, he is passionate about supporting the mental health of the people at the foundation of our regional food system. Parker is committed to providing inclusive services for people who identify as BIPOC, LGBTQ and/or neurodiverse. He accepts Anthem Medicaid and offers sliding scale options for private pay.
- Affordable Connectivity Program: If you are on government assistance or have a household income of 200% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines, you may qualify to receive assistance with internet service and discounts on purchasing a computer.
- Farm Guide to Flood Recovery
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education‘s resource page hosts a myriad of practical publications.
- Farmers’ Guide to Disaster Assistance PDF (Seventh Edition) Volume 7: Livestock Forage Disaster Program (LFP)
- Farmers’ Guide to applying for the Value Added Producer Grant Program
- Farmers’ Guide to the Conservation Stewardship Program
Your FSA Farm Loan Guidebook: FSA provides programs and services that support the economic stability of American farmers, ranchers and rural landowners. FSA may be able to provide certain loan servicing benefits to direct loan borrowers whose accounts are distressed or delinquent due to circumstances beyond their control. This guidebook simplifies information regarding the responsibilities of FSA loan borrowers and the loan servicing options available to them.